• Tinkune, Kathmandu, Nepal

Micro Insurance

This insurance has specially designed for low income people like as farmers and entrepreneurs to mitigating their risks within lower premium rate. In this insurance, insured is liable to pay only 25% of the total premium, remaining 75% is subsidized by Nepal Government.

If you are interested in Micro Insurance and wants to know more in detail, please feel free to submit following information.